Solar Photovoltaic or PV is basically what most people think of when you say “solar”, its a system that converts the suns energy into electricity that we can use.
Why Solar Photovoltaic (PV)?
- Make an energy return on investment (ROI) in your home or business over the years to come
- Reduce your dependency on utility companies
- Reduce the financial impact of future utility rate increases
- Become “Greener” and reduce your carbon footprint through a renewable resource.
- Take advantage of the 30% Federal “Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit” on an operational solar production system before December 31, 2018.
- Take advantage of the Washington State energy rebate up to 20 cents per kilowatt produced for the next 8 years.
We work with each of our clients not just to help you decide upon a solution but to help answer questions after the fact. Our customers experience a personal touch as we follow up with all our clients to ensure that they get their net metering paperwork filled out and to ensure that if they have any questions we answer them.